Date:      Mon, 17 Aug 1998 10:18:00 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Kent Berggren <root@aramis.sr.se>
To:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
Cc:        Kent Berggren <kenta@SR.SE>, andreas@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: ghostscript-5.10

Hi
(sorry about my poor enlish)
I downloaded the port for ghostscript.
I did make and it downloaded the code.
The it stopp saying something about do not know how to make libjpeg or
some thing like that.
I looked in works/gs510 and found a linke to
??/jpeg/jpeg-6b but I only hade jpeg-6a
so I installed jpeg-6b and run the make ones more.
Now it stoped on png the same thing. So I installed that one to.
It worked nice and I hade a gs file. Time for make install
"Do not know whou to make install"
Down to the work/gs510 and copy one of the gcc*.mak files to
Makefile.
I it did not worked 100% a hade to make the file 5.10 by hand.

Hope this helps?
/kenta