Date:      Tue, 28 May 2002 22:52:53 -0700
From:      Kent Stewart <kstewart@owt.com>
To:        Akthar Hussain <ahussain_fbsd@msn.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: KDE3

Akthar Hussain wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Any body has tested KDE3 for FreeBSD. Do u have any issue?

I have installed it on 5 of 6 computers running FreeBSD-4-stable. It
will hang on one of them but XP and W2K were also hanging on the
motherboard. I switched to kde-3 and XFree86-4.2 at the same time. It
seems to be much easier to install kde-3 if you use both of these
ports together.

Kent

--
Kent Stewart