Date:      Sun, 3 Aug 2014 11:58:39 -0500
From:      Kevin Monceaux <Kevin@RawFedDogs.net>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PVR-250 with FreeBSD 10.0?

On Sun, Aug 03, 2014 at 08:39:17AM -0500, Kevin Monceaux wrote:

> Or perhaps my card is bad.  The last PC I used it in died after a power
> failure so it's certainly possible that the card was damaged too.

This is what pciconf -lv shows for the card, if that gives any clues:

none2@pci0:4:2:0:       class=0x040000 card=0x48030070 chip=0x08034444 rev=0x01 hdr=0x00
    vendor     = 'Internext Compression Inc'
    device     = 'iTVC15 (CX23415) Video Decoder'
    class      = multimedia
    subclass   = video

Considering the card's age and trouble getting it to work maybe it's time
for an upgrade.

--

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net

What's the definition of a legacy system? One that works!
Errare humanum est, ignoscere caninum.