Date:      Mon, 23 Oct 2000 03:02:06 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        Kuznecov Nikolaj <koly@alfa.svl.uzhgorod.ua>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: freebsd-chat-digest V1 #940

Dear Nikolaj,

Quoting the entire text of a message, without making clear where the
original text is and where your writing, is not a good practise on this
list, and one that is generally disliked by a lot of people.

Even if I tried to put this aside, though, and try to read your message
to find out what *you* wrote, when I, after a long effort to distinguish
the quoted text from your own writings, discover that your only addition
to the original text is...

On 23 Oct 2000 01:20:25 +0400, Kuznecov Nikolaj wrote:
>On 20 Oct 2000 19:55:43 -0700 (MST), John Reynolds wrote:
>>
>> Gimme a break ...
>>
>> <now back to our regularly scheduled hack>
>
> FUCK YOU NIGER!!!

...when I look upon this offensive post, in all it's useless glory, I am
quite sad that you had to express yourself in this way.

I am sorry that this list has bothered you with it's postings so much
that you had to become so impolite and rude.  But I can only courteously
ask that you remove yourself from this list, if you feel that it offends
you so much that you have to write in such tone and manner.

Then again, perhaps all this is just a mistake that results from the
strange way your reply was formatted, and you did not really write the
posting that I tried to recover from within your message's strange
formatting.  If that is the case, I owe you an apology and I can only
ask that you format your messages in a more eligible and clearly set
manner from now on.

Yours faithfully,

Giorgos Keramidas.