Date:      Fri, 8 Aug 1997 16:43:46 -0500 (CDT)
From:      John Preisler <john@helium.vapornet.com>
To:        asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
Cc:        jdp@polstra.com, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: broked stable

actually, i wasnt making the whole world this morning, just the part
that changed overnight, which was where I had the problem.  I tried to
recompile just what changed since the previous day since i didnt think
it warranted a complete build of the world.

My normal routine is to make clean && make depend && make in whatever
the cvsup log says has been updated.  in this section of the tree, the
makefiles dont have anything regarding depend or includes so none were
built.  Running a make includes from /usr/src built the necessary
includes and it compiled fine.

Im sorry for the confusion I've caused.

-j