Date:      Thu, 13 Jul 2000 02:23:07 +0200
From:      Jens Sauer <pirol9999@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to disable Kernel-Modules-Support?

OK, I found that there are no options
"NO_LVM" or "NO_KLD" to disable the On-Demand-Loading
of Kernel-Modules. Also the man-Pages of KLD and KLDLOAD
don't say anything about that.
Could please anybody tell me, if it's a security problem,
to have this enabled (as one document stated in an maybe older
Security-Advice at www.freebsd.org)?

Thank you
Jens