Date:      Mon, 4 Oct 1999 20:27:03 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Jeremy Shaffner <jer@jorsm.com>
To:        Chris Coleman <chrisc@vmunix.com>
Cc:        "D.M.P." <gryph@mindless.com>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Request for More Submissions

Hm..thought that was were I first saw it myself.  It not, consider it
done.

Jeremy Shaffner           JORSM Internet, Regional Internet Services
System Administrator      7 Area Codes in Chicagoland and NW Indiana
jer@jorsm.com             100Mbps+ Connectivity, 56K-DS3, V.90, ISDN
support@jorsm.com         Quality Service, Affordable Prices
http://www.jorsm.com      Serving Gov't, Business, Individuals Since 1995