Date:      Sun, 11 Sep 2005 12:05:47 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Can Le <lecan75228@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-arch@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   =?iso-8859-1?q?USB_flashdrive_and_fr=EAbsd?=

Dear the Lìnux experts,

I am using RedHat 7.1, RH 9.0, Suse 9.0. I was be able to install Apache and Suse for CGI perl, and I had tried to install BL3 and muLinux into my USB for drive H:. I found your better netbsd which is supporting MSDOS partition and USB.

Please show me among the newbies: HOWTO install freeBSD into 1 GB USB JumpDrive for  drive H: with or without MSDOS, so we can use the jumpDrive for popular Windows XP in desktop, laptop, or PDA with USB support.

Very respectfully han you

Mr Can Le