Date:      Thu, 5 Mar 1998 09:19:04 -0400 (AST)
From:      Antonio Bemfica <bemfica@militzer.me.tuns.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Which Netscape Communicator ?

Hi

I made the "netscape4-communicator" port and it all works fine, except for
the 128-bit encryption, which I suppose is not available on the "export"
versions. In fact, I do need this feature (and I'm in Canada, so I can
"officially" use it). I am about to make the "netscape4-communicator.us"
port, but I noticed that the Makefile will download

	"communicator-v404-us.x86-unknown-linux2.0.tar.gz"

I assume it will work alright (I have linux libs installed, etc), but I
want to know if it is any slower/"less stable"/etc then the native FreeBSD
that gets installed with the "netscape4-communicator" port (from the
Makefile : communicator-v404-export.x86-unknown-freebsd.tar.gz )

Thanks in advance.

Antonio