Date:      Fri, 09 May 1997 21:11:06 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@mat.net>, Timothy Moore <moore@WOLFENET.com>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: g++ shared library segfaults

It depends if I do it all myself I will seriously consider turning into
a commercial product.

My job is to reduce the complexity to a more manageable level ---
for instance 3 man years is not in my scope . The real issue is whether I
or a small team can simplify the task and that is the challenge.

	***So who wants to play?***

	Amancio