Date:      Wed, 19 Jul 2000 11:11:09 -0400
From:      Nathan Vidican <webmaster@wmptl.com>
To:        Matthew Amelin <mamelin@cisco.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: natd[90]: failed to write packet back to host

Matthew Amelin wrote:

> natd[90]: failed to write packet back to host
>
> getting this error....any....help
>
> mamelin@cisco.com

You need to supply us with a little more information about what your
configuration is like.
	Right off the bat I'd say it has to do with your firewall rules,
chances are they aren't setup properly to allow natd to work. If you
could repost this message with a copy of your actual firewall rules, (as
detailed as possible -exclude/substitute your actual IP addresses fro
security reasons if you so choose to).
	Again, without more information to go from than a simple error message,
I can't really help you out much.

--
Nathan Vidican
webmaster@wmptl.com