Date:      Mon, 15 Dec 2008 09:36:07 -0500
From:      Tom Rhodes <trhodes@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Rene Ladan <rene@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Committer's Guide: fix nits

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 01:43:39 +0100
Rene Ladan <rene@freebsd.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> below is a patch which fixes a lot of tiny nits in the Committer's Guide,
> based on revision 1.279 + perforce change 154510 (http://perforce.freebsd.org/chv.cgi?CH=154510)
>
> Would this be suitable to commit?

You may want to investigate, but I believe Ceri has run out of
available time for FreeBSD.  So he may not be part of the
bugmeister team any longer.

Also, I agree with a lot of the wording changes, in the future
though, can simple FreeBSD->&os; changes be done outside of
wording changes?  I know it's still whitespace, but those
changes need no real review beyond your normal second glance,
and make diffs longer to read.  :)

Thanks,

--
Tom Rhodes