Date:      Tue, 23 May 2017 09:30:43 -0400
From:      Jim Ohlstein <jim@mailman-hosting.com>
To:        "Michael L. Wilson" <michael.l.wilson@utu.fi>, Kurt Jaeger <pi@opsec.eu>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Recoll version bump in ports

Hello,

On 05/23/2017 09:12 AM, Michael L. Wilson wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Thanks for the reply.
>
> I could if I had the necessary skillset :)

It doesn't look too complicated:

1. Update the Makefile with the latest version info.

2. Run 'make makesum' to update the distino file.

3. Looks like there's one minor patch which may (or may not) need tweaking.

4. Try building.

5. If it succeeds, run 'make clean' and then 'svnlite diff'.

6. Post the output from the last command to bugs.freebsd.org.

--
Jim Ohlstein
Professional Mailman Hosting