Date:      Thu, 11 Sep 2008 19:47:21 +0200
From:      Tobias Rehbein <tobias.rehbein@web.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Jailing net/skype

--IJpNTDwzlM2Ie8A6

Hi all.

I have net/skype installed on my workstation and it just works fine. Now I
wonder if it's possible to run skype in a jail.

Before I start investing time in this I would like to know if someone has
done it before or if it would be just a waste of time.

If someone has a working example I would appreciate some hints how to do th=
is.

Regards

Tobias

--=20
Tobias Rehbein

PGP key:         4F2AE314
    server:      keys.gnupg.net
    fingerprint: ECDA F300 1B6E 9B87 8524  8663 E8B6 3138 4F2A E314

--IJpNTDwzlM2Ie8A6

--IJpNTDwzlM2Ie8A6--