Date:      Tue, 26 Jun 2001 13:14:16 -0400
From:      dochawk@psu.edu
To:        j mckitrick <jcm@freebsd-uk.eu.org>
Cc:        Linh Pham <lplist@closedsrc.org>, Ryan Masse <mail@max-info.net>, FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: which is faster zip drive under FreeBSD: usb or parallel?

j jestured,

> | computer table?).  My cable just wasn't long enough, though.  Zip to
> | the rescue!  plug in a parallel zip drive, then plug the printer into
> | the zip!  YOu'rein business.

> New product!  Extra-long printer cable... with integrated mass storage!

I *knew* i got shortchanged when they replaced it with a 25 foot cable.
 Hmm, maybe I can store something with the inuctance in htese loops . .
.

hawk

--
Prof. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.                     /"\   ASCII ribbon campaign
dochawk@psu.edu  Smeal 178  (814) 375-4700         \ /   against HTML mail