Date:      Sat, 14 Apr 2001 18:11:20 -0400
From:      trini0 <trini0@optonline.net>
To:        Stable <stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   What do you think?

--Boundary_(ID_FcRxxPFw4ei3y9KFlbjtUQ)

Hey all.  This message popped up on the console today.  Never had a
problem with this box before.  Im running 4.3RC (as of Monday) on a
PPro200 with an Intel VS440FX chipset.  I rebuilt the kernel without DMA
support on Thursday, and this came up on Friday.  I didnt provide
support for dma via sysctl (Im still looking at what needs to be
done...its a newbie thing).  Just wanted to make you aware, just in case
its a 'bug' before 4.3 gets clamped down.  Thanks
trini0

--Boundary_(ID_FcRxxPFw4ei3y9KFlbjtUQ)

Apr 13 16:15:58 hivemind /kernel: ata0-master: timeout waiting to give command=ca s=80 e=04
Apr 13 16:15:58 hivemind /kernel: ad0: error executing command - resetting
Apr 13 16:15:58 hivemind /kernel: ata0: resetting devices .. done

--Boundary_(ID_FcRxxPFw4ei3y9KFlbjtUQ)--