Date:      Tue, 20 Mar 2001 11:13:19 -0500
From:      Normand Leclerc <nospam@ele.etsmtl.ca>
To:        Yoriaki FUJIMORI <fujimori@prinz.fujimori.cache.waseda.ac.jp>
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Adaptec 2940UW booting problems

Hi Yoriaki,

    The IDs of my scsi devices are 0,1,2 for hard disks, 4 for the
Yamaha and 6 for the NEC-222 cdrom, 7 of course being the adapter.  I
didn't try this config in a PC tough but I'm pretty confident that it
will work since I don't have problems once I get through the loader
process (SRM + loader).  FreeBSD has never failed resetting the bus.
Only SRM and loader do.
My 2940UW can be configured through AlphaBIOS.  I just resetted the
values to default...

Normand Leclerc
lecn1306@ele.etsmtl.ca