Date:      Sun, 23 May 1999 19:03:20 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Rhiannon <rage@cyberwitch.org>
To:        Pat Lynch <lynch@rush.net>
Cc:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>, unknown@riverstyx.net, bright@rush.net, hodeleri@seattleu.edu, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Music to code by

ha yeh i can certainly vouch for this bizarre behaviour ...
hmm..i wonder if these afflictions will strike me down after my first solo
install of freeBSD this week ...
nah  i'm not a geek i'm not a geek i'm not a geek

                 how do you know she's a witch ?

                            *   *   *

 rage@cyberwitch.org       rage@rush.net       rage@free.bsdunix.net