Date:      Fri, 10 Mar 2000 07:21:15 -0800 (PST)
From:      Brian Beattie <beattie@aracnet.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   RC3

A couple of comments on the RC3 CD image.

1) I tried to install by moving things out od the way:
	cd /;mkdir save;mv * save;cd /usr;mkdir save;mv * save
and then boot from CD.  Because I did not newfs /, it assumed /dev was
built and failed.

2) When I tried to install CRYPTO from the CD I got errors for a number of
them, something about not being able to read a script of something (it was
2am so I do not have the exact error message), so i installed from FTP.

3) First time i declined DES because I did not want DES passwords, hoping
it would install crypto (ssl, ssh) or would ask me.

Over the install went well, I will finish configuring tonight and see how
it goes.

Brian Beattie            | This email was produced using professional quality,
beattie@aracnet.com      | standards based software.  Users of Microsoft
beattie@aracnet.com      | products or other substandard software should
www.aracnet.com/~beattie | contact the author about receiving a Free upgrade to