Date:      Thu, 20 May 2004 12:23:38 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Scott Pilz <scottp@tznet.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: hostap TX fix in 5.x

	Any word on this? Anyone get any further? If someone could
remember what the syntax was to determine the transmission speed before
sending the packet, I could write a quick hack to make me happy :).. I
have honestly been looking for hours, perhaps I'm missing it.. I don't
care about 5.5mbit or 2mbit.. just need that fall back available when
11mbit isn't going to happen. I've tried comparing the code to openbsd and
netbsd with little success..

 	<on his knees>

	Scott