Date:      Fri, 7 May 2010 21:59:09 +0200
From:      Demelier David <demelier.david@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Switching wired / wireless using lagg(4)

Hi freebsd-questions@,

   I tried this
   http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/network-aggregation.html

   To manage the wired / wireless devices on my laptop, so I added :

   hostname="Melon.malikania.fr"
   wlans_iwn0="wlan0"
   cloned_interfaces="lagg0"
   ifconfig_msk0="UP"
   ifconfig_iwn0="ether 18:a9:05:87:38:0a"
   ifconfig_wlan0="WPA"
   ifconfig_lagg0="laggproto failover laggport msk0 laggport wlan0 DHCP"
   background_dhclient="YES"

   in my /etc/rc.conf, it works but I can't understand why we must set the iwn0
   MAC address to the msk0 one? and is it possible to remove or to put in
   background the "Waiting 30s for the default ..." it's sometime too long.

   For the moment it just works and it's very powerful, I can switch the wired /
   wireless without any commands ;-).

   Cheers,

--
Demelier David