Date:      Thu, 10 Oct 2002 00:04:53 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Robert Watson <rwatson@freebsd.org>
To:        walt <wa1ter@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, peter@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: i386 tinderbox failure

On Wed, 9 Oct 2002, walt wrote:

> > ===> usr.bin/truss
> > syscalls.master: line 34: syscall number out of sync at 0
>
> I see this too.  The last time it was broken awk (IIRC) that was
> responsible, though it doesn't seem likely this time.

Looks like there was a merge problem with Peter's recent commit of
comments regarding syncing syscalls.master with the ia64/ia32 compat
syscalls table.  I think I've resolved that correctly now (at least, the
syscall table rebuild now works for me whereas it didn't before), but I
haven't yet finished a completed buildworld.  Let me know if not and we
can tweak more.

robert@fledge.watson.org      Network Associates Laboratories