Date:      Fri, 3 Jan 2003 16:31:15 +0200
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
To:        Chris Johnson <chris@claimlynx.com>
Cc:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>, sobomax@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: freetype2-2.1.2_1

--6TrnltStXW4iwmi0

On Fri, Jan 03, 2003 at 08:13:51AM -0600, Chris Johnson wrote:
> [...]

A search for 'freetype2 "Need an operator"' on the FreeBSD website
in the -ports mailing list gives as a first hit a follow-up to
PR ports/43875:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/search.cgi?words=3Dfreetype2+%22Need+an+operator=
%22&max=3D25&sort=3Dscore&index=3Drecent&source=3Dfreebsd-ports

The PR itself, along with the audit trail, is at:

http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=3D43875

Take a look at the comment from Maxim Sobolev (sobomax), who closed the PR.

G'luck,
Peter

--=20
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net	roam@FreeBSD.org
If you think this sentence is confusing, then change one pig.

--6TrnltStXW4iwmi0

--6TrnltStXW4iwmi0--