Date:      Thu, 08 Nov 2007 08:16:59 +1000
From:      Wellsfargo Online <onlineservices@wellsfargo.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Concerning Your Wellsfargo Account

   Dear Wells Fargo Customer,

   During our regular update and verification of the Wells Fargo ATM
   Service®, we could not verify your current information. Either your
   information has been changed or incomplete, as a result your access to
   use our services has been limited. Please update your information.
   To update your account information and start using our services please
   click on the link below:

   [1]https://online.wellsfargo.com/signon?LOB=CONS
   Note: Requests for information will be initiated by Wells Fargo
   Business Development; this process cannot be externally requested
   through Customer Support.

   Sincerely,
   Wells Fargo.com
   ATM Service Department.

   [stagecoach.jpg]

   [stagecoach.jpg]

   [stagecoach.jpg]

    Accounts Management As outlined in our User Agreement, WellsFargo ®
                                    will
   periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements.

   Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.
               [2]http://www.wellsfargo.com/help/index.jhtml