Date:      Tue, 4 Dec 2001 13:01:55 -0500
From:      "FreeBSD" <freebsd@datalinkwireless.com>
To:        "Free BSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   A new user with a question

Hi all, I am relatively new to FreeBSD (and UNIX).  But I have to use it to
setup some things for work.  I wasn't 100% sure which mailing list to post
this to, but I figured I would start here.

I work for a wireless ISP in New York and we are setting up a FreeBSD box to
use a bandwidth limiting program (from www.etinc.com).

For it to work I need 2 ethernet cards enabled in the machine.  Now I was
able to get the one card to work on boot up, but the 2nd card won't.  Now I
added a command line to the rc.conf file to see if that would help but it
didn't.

So if anyone can give me a point in the right direction or maybe something
online that I can check out on how to do it.

Thanks ahead of time.

-Kevin Aug
http://www.datalinkwireless.com