Date:      Mon, 15 Jan 2001 19:28:15 +0800
From:      Trend Hanger <hangersales@sina.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   We are exporting quality Hanger for cloth, pants

Dear Sir or Madam,

Happy New Year! Here we send all the best wish to you.

Trend Hanger, as a professional hanger manufacturer in China specializes in producing
and designing various kinds of non-slip coated and chrome-plated metal frame
clothes hangers. The company has been in the business for almost 10 years now.
With experienced staff and workers, we always provide our customers from all
over the world with good service, excellent quality and competitively-priced
products.

Today, people care a lot about environmental protection, and more and more people
would choose to use low-waste materials, impressive and well-designed products.
We are proud to say ours are among them. For this reason, during the past several
years our selling records are quite well, and now the business is growing even
faster than before--simply because our series of products are proven to be reliable
and worthwhile in our consumers' eyes.

Furthermore, we always observe a strict quality control system all throughout
our production process. Each product must be carefully examined and tested in
each stage so as to ensure excellent quality and nice packing order for our customers.

If you are interested in our products, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are anxious to establish  long-term, equal and mutual beneficial business
relationship with you.

Best wishes,

Trend Hanger Manufacturer
Contact Person: