Date:      Fri, 27 Nov 2009 16:36:53 +0100
From:      "Remko Lodder" <remko@elvandar.org>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   "Article on FreeBSD 8"

Dear fellow-doc members, and readers,

To "celebrate" the release of FreeBSD 8.0, I started writing an article a
little ago, explaining what is new (leaning on Ivan Ivoras' list of
Cooking items), and how to be able to upgrade.

Would this make a worthy Press item for FreeBSD?

The current article is hosted on my blog on the following location:
http://www.evilcoder.org/2009/11/27/welcome-to-freebsd-8/

Please share your opinion(s) with me, so that we can either add it to the
Press list or something, or so that I can improve the article itself.

I am also eager in learning how people like these kind of articles, and
whether I should try to do them periodically or not.

Thanks!
Remko

--
/"\   Best regards,                      | remko@FreeBSD.org