Date:      Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:19:26 -0500
From:      Eric Crist <ecrist@secure-computing.net>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>

--Apple-Mail-14--327517482

Hello list,

sorry for the plug here, but...

I just started a support mailing list for users of *BSD/Linux/Unix who
are moving to MacOS X on some systems, etc.  There's a lot of
similarities, but more differences on the way things are setup, so I
figure it can't hurt.

If you feel like you could help us out over there, please check it out.
  Just came online today, so not a whole lot going on, but we'll work on
it.

You can sign up here: