Date:      Mon, 9 Jun 1997 11:01:08 -0500
From:      Bob Willcox <bob@luke.pmr.com>
Subject:   ncftp2 problems in 2.2.2R

I am no longer able to use ncftp2 (version 2.4.2, ncftp 1.9.5 works
ok) since upgrading to 2.2.2R (from source).  Now I always get:

Trying to connect to wcarchive.cdrom.com...
Error: Host is not responding to commands, hanging up.
Error: Remote host has closed the connection.

whenever I attempt to connect to a remote system (my local ftp
server works ok).

Anybody have any suggestions?  (I did rebuild ncftp2 from the 2.2.2
ports.)

Thanks,
--
Bob Willcox	       Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made
bob@luke.pmr.com       President should on no account be allowed to do the job.