Date:      Sun, 13 Oct 1996 18:14:01 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brian Tao <taob@io.org>
To:        Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc:        jkh@time.cdrom.com, FREEBSD-CURRENT-L <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: 961006-SNAP comments

On Fri, 11 Oct 1996, Michael Smith wrote:

> What makes you say it doesn't?  And if it doesn't, where's the pr
> explaining the problem?  How can we fix something if nobody will tell
> us that it's broken?

    I'm pretty sure I submitted one eons ago when visual config first
appeared and I noticed that the pcvt arrow keys don't work.  Of
course, that was also one of the first pr's I sent, so I may have
totally mucked it up.  ;-)  I haven't tried visual config with a 2.2
snapshot yet though.  If the problem is still there, I'll resubmit the
pr.
--
Brian Tao (BT300, taob@io.org, taob@ican.net)
Senior Systems and Network Administrator, Internet Canada Corp.