Date:      Wed, 20 Feb 2008 18:41:58 +0100
From:      "Zbigniew Szalbot" <zszalbot@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: security of a new installation / steps to take

Hello,

2008/2/20, Matthew Seaman <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>:
>  Make sure you track freebsd-announce@freebsd.org and apply any system patches
>  in a timely manner.  Also make full use of portaudit(1) and generally ensure
>  that you are running up to date versions of any ported software.

Thaaanks! Ah... this brings me to one more question. I love 6.3 but
should I wait to install 7.0? I mean I'd hate having to update a few
months after the server is up and running. Especially, that any
updates will be remotely handled (fortunately the ISP promises to help
if need be - they are excellent and very responsive in this respect).

--
Zbigniew Szalbot