Date:      Wed, 16 Sep 1998 16:42:24 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Willow  <willow@tds.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Sendmail & Virtual domains

We are switching from BSDi v3.1/4.0 to FreeBSD v2.2.7 and trying to setup
virtual email domains.  Under BSDi you placed the domain name in
/etc/sendmail.cT and added entries for email to local users in
/etc/virtusertable (willow@virtualdomain.com	willow), what are the
various ways people support virtual email with FreeBSD?

Please reply in private as not to clog up the list :)

--
willow@tds.edu
--

"The willow is deceptively strong. It bends, but it does not break. Its
roots are deep and can withstand the worst storm. It promises rest, and

      Byron to Lyta, Strange Relations