Date:      Tue, 30 Nov 2004 19:30:49 +0100
From:      Huw Wynn-Jones <huwwynnjones@neuf.fr>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mp3, Ogg Players on 5.3

Hello,

I'm thinking about buying a portable ogg player for xmas but i can't
seem to get clear info from the various shop sites.

Does anyone know a player which works with FreeBSD 5.3? Can I just buy
anyone I want and then transfer files across as if it were usb
storage or do these players have special transfer software? I've seen
that most of the players only come with windows software, so I don't
want to be stuck with a player that won't talk to my os.

Thanks

Huw