Date:      Thu, 15 May 2003 19:14:52 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tom Samplonius <tom@sdf.com>
To:        EAZNet - Eddie Fry <eddie@eaznet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Online backup

  Arkeia isn't bad:  www.arkeia.com

  The backup clients run on FreeBSD, but the server does not.  It also
ins't cheap, but none of the commerical multiplatform backup systems that
support libraries and what-not are cheap.  Arkeia also has a cool virtual
backup server option, so you can provide restore and backup access to your
clients, without them seeing anything clients files.  You'll need a
multiple drive library to make this effective, otherwise one client might
have to wait for the a drive to become ready.

Tom