Date:      Thu, 27 Aug 1998 11:28:15 +0200
From:      Antonio Nati <A.Nati@cisco.it>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   IMAP features

We are currently (nicely) using Qualcom popper.

We are evaluating if to move to IMAP and, before installing and testing
CYRUS and UW packages, we would like to know if they let us decide which
users may use an IMAP approach and which MUST use a POP3 approach (I
mean, IMAP approach means more disk space permanent usage, POP3 approach
means only mail transiting).

Is there any additional warning I should now about migrating from
/var/mail to CYRUS or UW archives?

Tonino