Date:      Tue, 5 Jun 2001 09:13:37 +0400
From:      Juriy Goloveshkin <juriy@avias.com>
To:        imp@village.org
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   pccards, FreeBSD and latest commit

Is it good or bad?

pci_cfgintr_unique: hard-routed to irq 9
pci_cfgintr: 0:12 INTA routed to irq 9
pcic0: <Ricoh RL5C475 PCI-CardBus Bridge> irq 9 at device 12.0 on pci0
pcic0: PCI Memory allocated: 0x44000000
pccard0: <PC Card bus (classic)> on pcic0
pccard: card inserted, slot 0
State is 30000419
pcic0: 5V card
pccard: card inserted, slot 0
sio1 at port 0x2e8-0x2ef irq 9 slot 0 on pccard0
sio1: type 16550A
pcic0: Error 22 irq 9
sio1: unable to activate interrupt in fast mode - using normal mode

sio1 works good. but what does the last line mean?

I have a couple other questions. It your laptop works OK after zzz?
I ask this because after this I can't work for a long time:
kernel falls down with message 'no free vnode'...

Second question is: Is it OK that kernel falls down after 'zzz/wake up' during
ppp session?

Thank you.

--
bye