Date:      Sat, 3 Apr 2010 18:04:37 +0800
From:      Ihsan Junaidi Ibrahim <ihsan.junaidi@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   make delete-old question (removing old binaries)

Hi folks,

I've rebuild my world with NO_MAIL (in src.conf) and a few other NO_
options however I noticed that related binaries are not removed
entirely i.e. mailwrapper when I ran make delete-old /
delete-old-libs. I can see that the old binaries have a timestamp
older than the binaries rebuilt by the make world process.

[anggerik:/usr/sbin]# ls -l mailwrapper
-r-xr-xr-x =A01 root =A0wheel =A07808 Nov 21 22:31 mailwrapper
[anggerik:/usr/sbin]# ls -l trac
traceroute* =A0traceroute6*
[anggerik:/usr/sbin]# ls -l traceroute
-r-sr-xr-x =A01 root =A0wheel =A028240 Apr =A03 08:54 traceroute

Is this simply a cosmetic issue and I can just remove those binaries
manually or if not so, is there a special configs needed to remove
them.

Apologize if this question has been asked before.

--
Thank you for your time,
Ihsan Junaidi Ibrahim