Date:      Thu, 05 Mar 1998 09:26:34 -0500
From:      Bill Clinton <hsusais@ix.netcom.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Memory upgrade to Free-BSD

I have a COMPAQ 866 486/66 DX/2, and I am installing FreeBsd 2.2.5 for
the first time.  When I initially loaded FreeBsd with machine had 16 mb
of Ram.  I have since added 8 more mb.  FreeBsd is showing on 16 meg
installed.  What incantation is required to tell FreeBsd of the
additional ram?

Also, I have built a Pentium II/2 266 Mhz system with 96 mb ram and a
6.5 gb hard drive.  I want  to run FreeBsd on it and have it co-exist
with Windows/95.  When I installed Win/95 with large drive support, the
support said  by choosing large drive support, dual operating systems
were not allowed.  Is this a problem with FreeBsd or will the boot
manager handle windows large drive support?

Thanks

Matt Schroebel