Date:      Wed, 18 Apr 2001 02:01:59 -0700 (PDT)
From:      raja deshpande <raja_deshpande@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   solaris8+isdn+netscape

Hallo Friends,

i have some  problem.

 My Hardware : Pendium III Motherboard + Pendium III

700 MHz CPU + Changable Harddisk > 2GB + intern Fritz

Card ISDN + intern 3COM Ethernet Card.

I dont have now any extern Modem.

 Software : On one Harddisk : Winnt 4.0 Serv. +
Netscape -- it works ok with isdn card.

          : on another Harddisk : Solaris 8 + Solaris
browser netscape

         : on third Harddisk : Solaris 7 + Solaris
browser netscape

I can use one Harddisk at a time.

I have a Internet Provider + Login name + Password +
telephone No. etc.

 But I do not have any Idea, how I can use Isdn under
Solaris 7/8 and how I can use ISDN with Netscape under
Solaris 7/8.

 I can use 3Com Net Card under Solaris 7 and ping
or telnet or ftp with another pc with windows nt,
linux
 in a lan.

 Can you please give me the Hints where I can find
the necessary Information or if you have any
Information, can you please send me as an attachment
to the email.

I thank you in advanced.

Regards to you from Stuttgart-Germany.

Raja  Deshpande