Date:      Tue, 17 Aug 2004 18:34:57 -0400
From:      Christopher Nehren <apeiron@comcast.net>
To:        Stuart Stegall <stuart@footworkmedia.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: installworld problem

--VS++wcV0S1rZb1Fb

On Tue, Aug 17, 2004 at 17:26:52 EDT, Stuart Stegall scribbled these
curious markings:
> Any ideas how best to resolve this issue, should I just manually add the =
pf
> user?

When I updated, mergemaster's handling of /etc/master.passwd and
/etc/group wasn't as fine-grained as I required: I would've had to readd
users and groups with any of the choices that it offered me. So I merged
those two files manually.

--=20
pejorative meaning "stupid and unsophisticated".  -- Ken Thompson
-
--VS++wcV0S1rZb1Fb

--VS++wcV0S1rZb1Fb--