Date:      Thu, 29 Oct 1998 21:49:30 -0800
From:      "Low Koon Huat" <khlow@ece.nps.navy.mil>
To:        <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   BSD:  More Details On I/O System

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BE0386.01D52740

Hi, I represent a group of Masters degree students from the Naval =
Postgraduate School in California, USA. We have been tasked to look at =
the BSD OS and find out in technical depth how the operating system =
manages the I/O system at the kernel level. Kindly advise us how we can =
get detailed technical information, such as the relevant source codes, =
detailed descriptions/documentations on the I/O management system of =
FreeBSD or any BDS OS.

Thanking You in Anticipation. Have a nice day.=20

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BE0386.01D52740

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Hi, I represent a group of Masters =
degree=20
students from the Naval Postgraduate School in California, USA. We have =
been=20
tasked to look at the BSD OS and find out in technical depth how the =
operating=20
system manages the I/O system at the kernel level. Kindly advise us how =
we can=20
get detailed technical information, such as the relevant source codes, =
detailed=20
descriptions/documentations on the I/O management system of FreeBSD or =
any BDS=20
OS.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Thanking You in Anticipation. Have a =
nice=20
day.&nbsp;</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BE0386.01D52740--