Date:      Fri, 30 Jun 2000 10:07:43 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        "Forrest W. Christian" <forrestc@imach.com>
Cc:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Schematic for CF adapter.

In message <Pine.BSF.4.21.0006292357110.7775-100000@workhorse.iMach.com> "Forrest W. Christian" writes:
: Thats what I guessed... However, I was looking at
: http://www.pcengines.com/cflash.htm and it looks like they have a few more
: caps on the board, etc. etc.    However, it DOES look like they are just
: bypass caps like you said.

I know that on the board we make, we have 1 bypass CAP.  Plus 1 Jumper
for master/slave.  The TAPR board had additional caps, and provisions
for adding a LED to the mix so you'd know when the drive was being
accessed.  That's just a resister and a LED since that's done off of
one of the IDE signals.

Warner