Date:      Wed, 23 Oct 2002 05:45:13 -0700
From:      erk! <tapeworm@insekta.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: mozilla-1.0.1_1,2

Well, if you're just looking to help test it in general, you can, just
like anyone else:

mozilla-1.2b,1 is currently fetchable as the mozilla-devel port.  I'm
running it right now, and it seems a-ok, though it's displaying fonts on
the interface kind of weird.  I'm guessing that's attributed to the
recent addition of Xft2 as a dependency, but that's pure speculation on
my part.

of course, if you want to help the progression of it, you might contact
it's maintainer(s).

- erik