Date:      Wed, 4 Oct 2000 11:29:45 -0700 (PDT)
From:      <keith@telestream.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Expect killing ppp

I've written an expect script to do all my dialing and connecting. It all
works great with one exception. When the expect script is complete and the
link is established, ppp also dies as expect exits. Is there a method
whereby the expect script can complete and keep the ppp link up still?
I've tried the nohup(1) command in verying forms with no luck. Any
suggestions ?

Keith

Keith W.
At the helm <for better or worse>