Date:      Thu, 19 Jun 2003 09:16:46 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        rob@robhulme.com
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problems with wi on 5.1-CURRENT

In message: <000001c335d4$a99c2f70$0b07a8c0@hal9000>
            "Robert Hulme" <rob@robhulme.com> writes:
: Yesterday I sent in an email to freebsd-current about the problems with
: wi in 5.1-Current. There haven't been any replies to suggest anyone
: knows why this is happening, how to fix it, or anyone looking into
: fixing it.
:
: Can someone please direct me as to which list (or which person) I should
: contact to make them aware of the problem?
:
: I've checked the cvs entries @
: http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/dev/wi/
:
: All the recent changes were done by someone called 'imp'. Should I email
: this person? (if so what is there email address?)

Send it to mobile@freebsd.org.  I read that list often, but more
people than just me deal with wi.

Warner