Date:      Mon, 18 Mar 2013 07:56:45 -0700
From:      Mehmet Erol Sanliturk <m.e.sanliturk@gmail.com>
To:        Steven Hartland <killing@multiplay.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, Nathan Whitehorn <nwhitehorn@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD is very slow when Memory chip sizes are imbalanced in slots
References:  <CAOgwaMss0cB9bFqCkjzukb-=9FqgLN9vthL5QdQsk-6Lknk5VQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAFHbX1LcCGoWy%2BHzp8T7z4noFZAMK1-sCuWpO_Z_ybhnoMMY5A@mail.gmail.com> <CAOgwaMtTmx4LhEdrg3WNjZA-uyTRSN913RBWrrqMia4GZhP_zA@mail.gmail.com> <CAFHbX1KkD7fWP%2BKZNrSjzCStUM_Smjw7GdKDTo=DjjMoe5ttGA@mail.gmail.com> <35878.1363607691@critter.freebsd.dk> <CAOgwaMthTbj5k%2B03WSNGK7wm0aTufd1czQotM1wF0mAVnU7HLQ@mail.gmail.com> <514715F9.2080506@freebsd.org> <D09D34E518E94C3CAC98DAE7486CE62A@multiplay.co.uk>

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 7:47 AM, Steven Hartland <killing@multiplay.co.uk>wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Nathan Whitehorn" <
> nwhitehorn@freebsd.org>

Please see links in my previous mails .
All of these are worked in detail .

This is Intel DG965WH main board and I do not know much about NUMA , but
with respect to Wikipedia Non-Uniform_Memory_Access  page , it seems that
there is no NUMA structure in this main board .

Thank you very much .

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk