Date:      Mon, 3 Dec 2012 08:07:57 -0500
From:      "Day, David" <dday@redcom.com>
To:        "freebsd-ports@freebsd.org" <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   libpqxx - Postgres client interface C++ library.

** Port deleted on 2012-11-28: databases/postgresql-libpqxx
        Has expired: No more public distfiles

I am new to FreeBsd and the ports system.  I am also doing database support=
 with
Postgres in this environment.

libpqxx has been a very useful package and seems stable   I do not understa=
nd
the "Has Expired:  No more public distfiles" comment as the reason for drop=
ping the port?

Is there any further detail on why it was dropped.   How does this work ? I=
s the pqxx.org
obligated to update the port on a periodic basis ?

Thank You

Dave