Date:      Mon, 18 Nov 1996 08:59:16 -0500 (EST)
From:      Barry Masterson <jbarrm@panix.com>
To:        dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu
Cc:        freebsd-questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD C executables on NetBSD?

Thanks for responding Doug. I tried a simple Hello World program,
and it did not work.  I was hopeing the similar architectures would
be close enough, or that there was an "#INCLUDE <netbsd.compatible.h>"
library, or something.

Compile on NetBSD? Thats an option I'm now considering, adding a
small NetBSD system to this FreeBSD box.

Thanks again.

Barry Masterson
jbarrm@panix.com
  FreeBSD   2.1.5-R