Date:      Tue, 29 Nov 2005 15:50:01 +0200
From:      Mehmet Fatih AKBULUT <mfatihakbulut@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Openvrml compiling error

hi all.
when i try to install openvrml after configuring i got the error below.

root@localhost# make  all-recursive
Making all in doc
Making all in ide-projects
Making all in m4
Making all in models
Making all in audio
Making all in textures
Making all in lib
Making all in antlr
"Makefile", line 12: Need an operator
"Makefile", line 14: Need an operator
"Makefile", line 16: Could not find /../../scripts/Config.make
"Makefile", line 17: Could not find /../../scripts/Rules.make
make: fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue
*** Error code 1

Stop in /root/openvrml-0.15.9/lib.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /root/openvrml-0.15.9.
root@localhost#

what should i do ?
there was no such line in Makefile listed above ?
what should i do in order to install openvrml ?

and the second question if i succeed installing vrml then what is next step=
?
i mean what i have to do in order my browsers (mozilla, firefox, konqueror)
to let me view pages containing 3D graphics ?
help me please ...