Date:      Wed, 21 Aug 2002 20:55:21 +0100
From:      Dominic Marks <dominic_marks@btinternet.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Maintainership of my Ports

Hey,

I have been busy with at work recently, and I may be busy in the future
as I start University. I wouldn't want my ports to get out of date
because I don't have time to spend on them, so rather than waiting for
my review or a "maintainer timeout" committers can go right in and
commit PRs or their own additions to my ports. I will still try and keep
my ports up to date when I can.

My ports are, for anyone that is interested:

audio/easytag
benchmarks/siege
devel/ccache
devel/objprelink
mail/dkimap4
net/honeyd
net/pen
net/libdnet
net/mutella
security/fragroute
security/john
security/nmap
security/nmap-fe
www/scout
x11-wm/hackedbox

My currently open ports PRs are:

manually broken url:
http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/query-pr-summary.cgi? \
	category=ports&severity=&priority=&class=&state=&sort=none \
	&text=&responsible=&multitext=&originator=Dominic+Marks&release=

single link url:
http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/query-pr-summary.cgi?category=ports&severity=&priority=&class=&state=&sort=none&text=&responsible=&multitext=&originator=Dominic+Marks&release=

Thanks,
Dominic